9:00am - 5:00pm
Registration Opening Soon! Click here for registration information
Beyond Research: Transforming Health Systems
May 11-13, 2020 | Sheraton Eau Claire | Calgary
Each year, researchers, patients, clinicians, students, policymakers and more, gather to share insights, connect with colleagues and promote patient-oriented research. In 2020, we’re working together to explore, evaluate and share the impact and opportunities of patient-oriented research. Join us for an outstanding line-up of engaging speakers, workshops on patient-oriented research topics, networking opportunities with colleagues, and capacity building opportunities for patient-oriented research.
Call for Abstracts:
You are invited to submit abstracts for poster presentation at the fifth annual AbSPORU Summer Institute 2020. A limited number of abstracts will be selected for oral presentation. Please click here for more details on the Call for Abstracts.
Research Themes - We are interested in presentations that are related to patient-oriented research which provide insights for the following themes:
- Innovative methods in knowledge synthesis, knowledge translation and/or implementation science
- Innovative patient-oriented research techniques in clinical trials
- Leveraging Alberta's provincial data resources for patient-oriented research
- Practical approaches to meaningfully engage patients in health research
- Innovative methods for conducting patient-oriented research