8:00am - 9:00am
Room D308 – Shaughnessy Building
BC Women’s Research Rounds - Knowledge translation methods for partnering with policy makers, providers, and the public: Navigating values and hard choices in women’s health research.
The BC Women’s Research Rounds is a self-approved group learning activity (Section1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- Presenter: Dr. Sarah Munro
- Date: June 21, 2019, Friday
- Time: 8:00am – 9:00 am
- Location: Room D308 – Shaughnessy Building
- Describe “knowledge translation science"
- Compare and interpret different methods for working with knowledge translation stakeholders and identifying their values
- Discuss how these methods were applied in two case examples from abortion and breastfeeding research
How to attend remotely: Use a computer. Mobile devices (smart phones, tablets) are not supported.
- Web-browser: In Chrome browser, go to http://meet.vc.ubc.ca and enter the ID 30338. For instructions and troubleshooting, see the Web Browser User Guide.
- UBC Skype for Business (account holders only): In the Contact box, enter < 30338>@vc.ubc.ca to join the meeting. Refer to the troubleshooting guide
- Telephone (Audio-bridge): Dial toll-free phone number, 1-844-521-0666, followed by ID ID 30338, followed by #
- MedIT Service Desk (Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm): For remote technical assistance during the session, please call 1-877-266-0666