The course enrollment starts on October 28, 2019 and closes on December 2, 2019. Once enrolled you will have until January 31 to complete the content and receive a certificate. Participants who complete all online modules and the 6 assignments by January 31 will receive a certificate.
Cost = CAD $450 (Full-time students and people living in low and middle income countries receive a 30% discount).
A comprehensive 6-week online course on designing interventions using implementation science.
Designing for Implementation is the only comprehensive online course for professionals in health, public health, mental health, and social services to apply implementation science in practice to develop interventions using implementation science theories, models, and frameworks. Enrolling in Designing for Implementation gives you access to online video modules, readings and resources, activities, a workbook, and assignments that enable you to apply the content to your own work.
In this intensive course, you will:
- Understand how to apply key process models, theories and frameworks to your design and planning efforts.
- Learn how to clearly define you problem, and how to build an effective implementation intervention to target this problem.
- Gain insight on how to build interventions with sustainability in mind.
- Develop an implementation evaluation plan.
- Apply what you have learned to your own work, so that you can see the impact of your learning right away.