Registration opens June 1, 2021 @ 12:00 PM ET
Embracing Complexity would normally be priced at $375 USD / $425 CAD. Since we are beta testing a new, exciting format for this training series, we are offering it for $275 USD / $350 CAD.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you are a member of our Implementing Change Community, you're invited to attend this special training series for free! However, you will still need to register. Please visit the members-only online community for more information.
Embracing Complexity is TCI's new special training series (in beta). It's designed to offer practical guidance on 5 common pain points that people experience when trying to implement in complex systems. Through this training, we will guide you through the process of adopting a systems thinking mindset in your implementation practice so that you can be more strategic about your systems change efforts.
This special training series is for you if:
- You're working on a complex problem in a complex system, and want to understand the different ways in which people/organizations can connect and work more cohesively with one another.
- You get overwhelmed when assessing the problem. You want to take a bird's eye view to better visualize the multiple pathways to the problem, and to decide on directions that will help you meet your outcomes and goals.
- You have decided on solution(s) to implement, but are having difficulty selecting change strategies because of the complexity of your solution(s) and the system in which you work.
- You want to understand more deeply what makes the system ready for change and advocate for policies and contexts that enable change to enhance your efforts.
- You find it difficult to wrap your head around evaluating system change efforts because of their complexity, and want to learn how to measure what is happening in more flexible and adaptive ways.
The Embracing Complexity special training series is a combination of videos, podcasts, and interactive resources that have been developed and/or curated by TCI's expert staff to help you embed systems thinking approaches directly into your implementation work. Be the first to try out a beta version of our new training format and resources!
You will have access to all content until December 31, 2021.