Enrollment will open again on September 14, 2020. You will be able to sign up for FREE, but enrollment will only be open until November 6, 2020.
Change is hard. Learning about implementation science can help.
This free mini-course, recently updated with all new video content plus a free downloadable mini-course guide, provides easy-to-follow guidance on how to use best practices from implementation science to improve outcomes. Implementation science looks at how to move ideas and innovations into action. It can help you break down the process of explaining and enacting change into steps that are evidence-based and focused on ensuring you achieve the desired outcome. Implementation science offers evidence-based techniques that will help you reduce barriers and friction when enacting change.
Inspiring Change 2.0: Creating impact with evidence-based implementation
This free mini-course, developed by The Center for Implementation will help you:
- Understand what evidence-based implementation is and how to proactively plan for change
- Discover how process models, theories, and frameworks can be the backbone of your change plan.
- Be inspired to use behavior change theory
- Be more purposeful with your time, by addressing high-priority areas and anticipating resistance to change
- Learn simple tips and tricks that can set you up for success
You'll also have access to a downloadable guide with key points! Plus, you'll receive a certificate of completion upon your successful completion of the mini-course.
Who can benefit from taking Inspiring Change 2.0: Creating impact with evidence-based implementation?
- Those who are new to implementation science
- Professionals in quality improvement and change or project management who want to add implementation science techniques to their skill set
- Those who want to better understand how to successfully create change in their workplace or community
- Anyone who wants to see how implementation science can improve outcomes
Enrollment will open again on September 14, 2020. You will be able to sign up for FREE, but enrollment will only be open until November 6, 2020.It is a completely self-paced online course so once you're enrolled, you can decide when you start and when you finish. You will continue to have access indefinitely.