Implementation science looks at how to move ideas and innovations into action. It can help you break down the process of explaining and enacting change into steps that are evidence-based and focused on ensuring you achieve the desired outcome. Anyone who has tried to implement change in an organization – or even in their personal lives – knows that change is really hard.
Our mission at The Center for Implementation (TCI) is to accelerate the application of implementation science to improve outcomes. Inspiring Change 2.0 is a free, self-directed mini-course that shows you how implementation science can enhance how you inspire and support change.
Inspiring Change 2.0 is for you if:
- You're curious to learn how implementation science can improve outcomes
- You're new to implementation science and are looking for an easy-to-follow overview
- You want to better understand how to successfully create change in your workplace or community
- You are a professional who wants to add implementation science techniques to your skill set
- You have a solid background in implementation science and could benefit from a refresher of the "basics"
- You want to get a sense of how we deliver training before taking one of our comprehensive online courses or attending a TCI event
Inspiring Change 2.0 will help you:
- Understand what evidence-based implementation is and how to proactively plan for change
- Discover how process models, theories, and frameworks can be the backbone of your change plan
- Be inspired to use behavior change theory
- Be more purposeful with your time by addressing high-priority areas and anticipating resistance to change
- Learn simple tips and tricks that can set you up for success
Inspiring Change 2.0 also includes a downloadable guide of the key points that we cover in the modules. Plus, you'll receive a certificate of completion upon your successful completion of the mini-course.