9:00am - 12:00pm
A free virtual workshop by The Center for Implementation.
Registration is now open until Sept. 21.
Practical Guidance for Embodying Equity in Implementation includes:
- A 2-hour live virtual workshop on Tuesday, September 21, 2021 (12:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET), led by TCI's senior staff, Sobia Khan and Dr. Julia Moore (recorded in case you are not able to attend live)
- A description of key pathways in implementation and invaluable guiding questions to help you better understand equity at each point
- Practical guidance on how to effectively incorporate equity theories, models, frameworks, and approaches while you are implementing
- A workbook that's yours to keep containing the key concepts and connections made in the workshop by the TCI team
- Key considerations to help you develop a deeper understanding of how to truly make equity part of your implementation work (and not an add-on)