The Canadian Knowledge Mobilization Forum was created in 2012 as a professional development forum for practitioners and professionals working in knowledge mobilization across fields and sectors. The 2020 Knowledge Mobilization Forum will be held from June 8-9, 2020 in Halifax, Nova Scotia, at the Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier21. The theme for 2020 is Welcoming New Talent, Skills, and Perspectives
The 2020 Canadian Knowledge Mobilization Forum is seeking contributions for content, which addresses the overall theme of Welcoming New Talent, Skills and Perspectives, and links to the subthemes of:
- Structures – What (for example: supports for training, recruiting and retention of knowledge mobilization specialists
- Processes – How (for example: toolboxes, networks, communities of practice, training)
- Technology – Technology and Tools (for example: social media, apps, software, knowledge boards, database mining, CRM programs
The deadline for contribution is March 15, 2020
How to Apply:
- Download and complete the Call for Content Form
- Send the completed Call for Content Form to Connie Tang at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send the completed Call for Content Form as a Microsoft Word Document
- Please use subject line: CFK20 Content Contribution – [Name of the primary contributor or primary affiliation]
The deadline for contribution is March 15, 2020.
Note: Selected content must be presented by a registered participant at the 2020 Canadian Knowledge Mobilization Forum in Halifax, Nova Scotia, June 8-9, 2020.