There are tons of web-based evaluation tools. Check out these free or low-cost online tools for your evaluation needs:
Collaborative Planning Tools:
- Google Drive - Safely store and share your photos, videos, files and more in the cloud
- Padlet - Create boards, documents, and web-pages and invite others to comment on
- Trello - Create boards, lists and cards to organize your project and collaborate with others
Data Collection Tools:
- Gem-beta.org - Web-based collaborative tool containing behavioral, social science, and other relevant scientific measures
- Gephi - An open source software for graph and network analysis that works with complex data sets and produces valuable visual result
- Survey tools - Qualtrics, checkbox, Google Forms, SurveyMonkey, SimpleSurvey
Location Data Tools:
- Mapline - Create maps from your data in excel
- Picktochart - Great templates and tools to make infographics, flyers, posters, etc.
- Depict Data Studio - Learn how to make simple spreadsheet, graphs and dashboards with their workshops, webinars and online courses
- Noun project – Use these mark-free icons for every topic area - great for presentations, reports, graphics, etc.
- Hemingway Editor - Proofreading tool that checks the grade level of writing and corrects errors
- Wordle - Word cloud generator
- Pexels - Free stock photos for reports.
- Colour palette generator - Colorbrewer2, Coolors